Poetry

Hey friends, we(Ashton & Bryan) are here to share our material on poetry. We write about everything, some are different never accomplished successfully by others. We write to understand our feelings and emotions. We write to understand our actions and outcomes of an situation. We do have a youtube, facebook, and twitter.
Facebook: Bryan Poetryforlife Ashton
Twitter: @Poetry_for_life
Youtube:Poetry4life100
We do respond to anyone who have questions


Thank you.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blowing out your candle

Girl, I think you betta wait
I would hate
To take you out early
Unless you can put it on me
After I lift
You look like you ready to work like a 40-hour shift
Motion on the honey
Bouncing like a bunny
Let it fill your capacity
I’ll stop when you grab onto me
Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you want me
Interchangeable positions from out the blue
Rocky Mountains, dew the do
And I’ll put it to you
From late evening until high noon
You started me up on purpose
I’ll reward you for your service
Blowing out your candle
If you can handle
An extension that could never be grasped
Your commander of love collapse
Even then still
Your guts I wanna feel
Get lazy
I’m about to drive you crazy
You ready?


                                                                                                            -B

No comments:

Post a Comment