Poetry

Hey friends, we(Ashton & Bryan) are here to share our material on poetry. We write about everything, some are different never accomplished successfully by others. We write to understand our feelings and emotions. We write to understand our actions and outcomes of an situation. We do have a youtube, facebook, and twitter.
Facebook: Bryan Poetryforlife Ashton
Twitter: @Poetry_for_life
Youtube:Poetry4life100
We do respond to anyone who have questions


Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beautiful Fiction

your my beautiful secret

my untold forbidden story

my beautiful wrong doing

i took her heart

when it wasn't necessary

i took her mind

and made it mines

what kind of person I'm I

one who lies

that can't see to tell the truth

one who tells stories

when nothing is the truth

but she is beautiful

beyond all means

I'm I wrong

or was i wrongly influence?

my friend

became my midnight vacation

why life have hard decision

uncertain what you are going to do

however, i took a turn

maybe for the worst

some things can't be fix

like trust and love

i sacrifice a home

for a lust

the very thing i tried to avoid

now in the back of my mind

was it worth it?..........

No comments:

Post a Comment